How to change app icons on iOS home screen
What to consider
- You won't have notification badges
- Shortcuts will always open before the app, meaning you'll see blank screen for a bit
How to change the icons?
- Launch the shortcuts app, if you've previously uninstalled it you can find it here (AppStore)
- Tap on the + (plus) icon in the right top corner of the app.
- Tap on ADD ACTION
- Use the search bar to search for OPEN APP
- Select OPEN APP
- Tap Choose
- Use the search bar for the app you want to change the icon of, then select it.
- Tap on the three dots in the right top corner.
- Tap ADD TO HOME SCREEN
- Tap the placeholder app icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select TAKE PHOTO, CHOOSE PHOTO, CHOOSE FILE, depending on where the theme you download from us is located.
- Select one of the images from zip file you downloaded from us.
- In the text field, rename the app as you want it to appear on the home screen (Or use blank character)
- Tap ADD
- Tap DONE.
- Return to home screen
You should be able to see a new shortcut icon on your home screen, feel free to move it around as you need to.
If you already had the app on the homescreen, remove the original icon to leave only one of the two icons on your home screen.
This process is quite time-consuming, however, we've made it a bit easier for you by collecting and making many themes free to download at https://iosiconpack.com/themes/