- 1. Open the Shortcuts app
- 2. Tap on the + (plus) in the top right corner.
- 3. Tap on the + (plus) Add Action button in the new shortcut
- 4. Tap 'Scripting' and then 'Open App'
- 5. Choose the app that you want to modify icon of
- 6. Tap on the ellipses icon in the blue circle
- 7. Tap on 'Add to Home Screen'
- 8. Add name and change icons ('Choose Photo')
- 9. Choose your icon from one of our icon packs
- 10. Tap 'Add'
- 11. Your new app icon has been added to your Home Screen
Here are the instruction about how you can change your iPhone / iPad icons.